Scotty_Rah Posted September 14, 2014 Posted September 14, 2014 I am after front shockies for my 76 260z (2+2) Or if someone can point me in the right direction of what brand/type to go for, that would help. Thanks Quote
HKSZ Posted September 19, 2014 Posted September 19, 2014 And if the original wet legs are still fitted then I'd replace the oil first, only cost you $20 worth a try. Quote
Scotty_Rah Posted September 19, 2014 Author Posted September 19, 2014 And if the original wet legs are still fitted then I'd replace the oil first, only cost you $20 worth a try. Thank you, Is that relatively easy to do? does it require any special tools? Quote
C.A.R. Posted September 19, 2014 Posted September 19, 2014 No - just a BIG shifter to undo the gland nut. Quote
Scotty_Rah Posted September 19, 2014 Author Posted September 19, 2014 No - just a BIG shifter to undo the gland nut. Sorted! I'll have a go this weekend Thank you Gents Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted September 19, 2014 Moderators Posted September 19, 2014 No - just a BIG shifter to undo the gland nut. If you don't have a big shifter, a pipe wrench will also work. Well that is what I use. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.