Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

it's only 2 extra seats... barely even notice them when you're driving.

But if you don't want a bus....you don't want the extra 2 seats and the funny roof line :( that goes with it - yes I am biased I have only owned 2 seaters be it 260z or 280zx or even a 300zx (well Dad owned the Z32 2 seater tin top) it is a sports car for god sake.....if you want a back seat get a saloon not a GT/Sports based car ;)
Posted

But if you don't want a bus....you don't want the extra 2 seats and the funny roof line :( that goes with it - yes I am biased I have only owned 2 seaters be it 260z or 280zx or even a 300zx (well Dad owned the Z32 2 seater tin top) it is a sports car for god sake.....if you want a back seat get a saloon not a GT/Sports based car ;)

 

Couldn't agree more. I was being sarcastic about the extra seats. I don't mind the 2+2's but it does defeat the purpose of a sports car.

Posted

All you wankers with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wankers find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post. >:(

Posted

All you wackos with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wackos find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post. >:(

lol you crack me up. There is nothing wrong with the buses they make good donor cars for rusty 2 seaters. But seriously 2+2 do have better wheelbase for track work.
Posted

All you wackos with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wackos find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post. >:(

 

Its beside the point. Refer to the first post, Rev states he is after a 2-seater 240z/260z not a 2+2..

 

At the end of the day that gumtree ad above is incorrect. Personally i have owned 3 2+2's and have an appreciation for all Z's, but i cannot comment for the others on this forum.

 

Lets get this thread back to its original purpose of finding Rev a 2-seater. :)

Posted

Been there done that for Rev in Qld and sadly someone bought the bit of rust and complained. Sorry I love my 2+2 and get a bit upset when people bag them.  8)

Posted

Thanks Pete..Oh and I'm not the one who brought it or complained FYI! I would like  a coupe...but I could potentially be swayed...

Rev

Posted

Back on topic then sorry about the side step... rev did you see the 76 260z coupe on carsales..it was/ is an automatic and has a sunroof. 13k IIRC

Posted

... go #### yourselves. ...

 

Peter, you're showing your age... or is it your Queenslander-ness! The term used in sophisticated circles these days is 'owner-operator'.

Posted

Hey Rev, yes I know you didn't get caught with that one thanks to me, but from memory someone did. Hey Peter, just doesn't seem right to tell someone to go owner operate yourself. Will keep an eye out for you Rev. 8)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...