Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys, after fixing a lot of small problems with my 260z, I finally got it to idle over the weekend. It was a rough idle but not a bad place to start tuning. I let it idle for 5mins as it hasn't had a run for 6 months. After 5mins on idle there was a little backfire then the revs picked up to around 3-4000 rpm, I kind of freaked out and after blipping the throttle it didn't change anything. I left it to cool down and tried starting again but immediately the idle is quite high all idle screws are all the way out and I'm yet again scratching my head.

 

Any ideas guys?

 

Thanks

David

Posted

I will have a look at those again, i know the springs are still fine and chokes appeared to be working. It would have to be something i am over looking.

 

Thanks guys

David

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...