Next VicZCar '07 SUMMER! Cruise/Run - Updated!

C.A.R.

I'm definately up for the drive and hopefully crash for the night, all interested mates are in exams so want to "concintrate" so anyone got space?

also my tappet adjustment so far hasnt' gone to well, i'll hopefully get it all sorted friday as i have most of the day off, but if i dont i'll either rock up in another car and hope someone has a spare seat and money for petrol? hopefully thats not the case though lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lunch stop will be at Mansfield 12.30 ish. But as previously mention my brother and a few mates will head up through the Black Spur with us and then they will be turning off to do Lake Mountain and then home to his place for a BBQ. You could join in with them if you wanted a shorter journey with some more twisty roads in the morning. Having said that I am pretty sure a few othere one dayers will be making up to Mansfield with us. I think we have around 8 stayers for the night on the Mountain. See you all tomorrow morning 9.30 with a full tank of fuel and handhelds at the ready on chanel 16. The weather is going to be perfect for it.

Jeeze you guys made good time! :o Bro & I just got back to Warragul at 3:45...

Thanks for Craigo for doing all the organizing  & Sulio for all the camera work... :P

I hope everyone had fun!

Bring on the next one ;D

I also had a really good time. The roads are pretty good up there and scenary amazing. Great Hotel choice Craig. Will post some pics here soon but Dale is writing an artical on the whole trip that will be posted on the front with photos.

I'll try and have the video up in the next week or so.

Sulio

I had a great time on my first trip with you guys, thanks for making Deb and I feel welcome ( although Deb was a little concerned about being the only girl) Wish we could have stayed for the rest of the trip. Looking forward to seeing the video of what we missed. Was thinking maybe we should do a day trip sometime soon, maybe to Upper Yarra Dam for a bbq?

Thanks again,

Joel.

Hi guys I had a great trip. Thanks for coming along. We all seem to get on very well and easy going which is fantastic. Wasn't the weather sensational. Very cruizy drive, not too rushed, plenty of time to take in the scenery and atmosphere. Let's do that day trip in a month or so. Don't worry Joel some of us have other halves so Deb wouldn't be on the outer all the time. Just depends on the trip, time and where we are going on whether we bring along the ball and chain. Cheers

Yeah I can't get Sulio's either. For the record we had around 3-4 extra Zeds that didn't quite make it to our final destination on top of Buller. Those were the day trippers which we were happy to have along for 80% of the trip. :). We wlso had a few othere's in foreign cars that we kept out of these pictures. So numbers were pretty good really.

bummer, I'll just have to wait for Gav to approve the ones in our gallery. Not sure why he is taking so long to do it? might have been kidnapped by a lepricorn. If they're not up in the next day or so I'll post them up in a an album somewhere on the net.

Sulio

i THINK SCO_AUS MIGHT HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE CALSSICZ LINK PICS. ANY HOW DOES'NT MATTER, van is right we really don't need to be that tight on pic approval, I'll e-mail Gav AGAIN, sorry about the caps, rushing to type.

sulio

Anyhow I'll get a new thread up on a day trip cruise we can do in a couple of weeks. We can poll for the location!?

Cheers

Sulio