Johnboy Posted February 21, 2013 Posted February 21, 2013 Hi all, I have a organised for a team of fishmongers (I work in the seafood industry) to take part in the MS Melbourne cycle this Sunday, if you feel generous please feel free to sponsor this cause. I will be donating $50 if I ride it in under 1h 45min or $100 if it takes longer. (I have never even got close to that time so looks like I will be hurting and paying... The link to donate to our team is. https://www.msmelbournecycle.org.au/csp/melcycle/TeamHomePage.csp?pid=Johnboy Thank to all for reading and possibly donating. Also If I get over $200 for the members here I will also donate to the club again, as well as bring plenty of salmon to the next BBQ. Johnboy Quote
Johnboy Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 HI All, Well I made it to the end in just over 2 hours, no excused but there were so many lights and people to pass... It we a great day, and i have raised over $1000 for MS so far. Feel free to Donate as you can do it at the above link till the 8th. John PS, pictures attached coz everyone wans to see me in lycra!!! Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 26, 2013 Moderators Posted February 26, 2013 Well done John...sounds like a fun ride! Quote
Johnboy Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 It was a good day for it and a great ride, you dont ofter get to go over the westgate so fast!! Johnboy Quote
Gordo Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Nice bike Johnboy, do you get out much. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.