looking to sell I have CASH!

reverendzed

it's only 2 extra seats... barely even notice them when you're driving.

But if you don't want a bus....you don't want the extra 2 seats and the funny roof line :( that goes with it - yes I am biased I have only owned 2 seaters be it 260z or 280zx or even a 300zx (well Dad owned the Z32 2 seater tin top) it is a sports car for god sake.....if you want a back seat get a saloon not a GT/Sports based car ;)

But if you don't want a bus....you don't want the extra 2 seats and the funny roof line :( that goes with it - yes I am biased I have only owned 2 seaters be it 260z or 280zx or even a 300zx (well Dad owned the Z32 2 seater tin top) it is a sports car for god sake.....if you want a back seat get a saloon not a GT/Sports based car ;)

Couldn't agree more. I was being sarcastic about the extra seats. I don't mind the 2+2's but it does defeat the purpose of a sports car.

All you wankers with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wankers find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post. >:(

All you wackos with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wackos find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post. >:(

lol you crack me up. There is nothing wrong with the buses they make good donor cars for rusty 2 seaters. But seriously 2+2 do have better wheelbase for track work.

All you wackos with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wackos find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post. >:(

Its beside the point. Refer to the first post, Rev states he is after a 2-seater 240z/260z not a 2+2..

At the end of the day that gumtree ad above is incorrect. Personally i have owned 3 2+2's and have an appreciation for all Z's, but i cannot comment for the others on this forum.

Lets get this thread back to its original purpose of finding Rev a 2-seater. :)

Hey Rev, yes I know you didn't get caught with that one thanks to me, but from memory someone did. Hey Peter, just doesn't seem right to tell someone to go owner operate yourself. Will keep an eye out for you Rev. 8)