Jump to content

Brabham

Donating Members
  • Posts

    1,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Brabham

  1. If I lived near that guy I would now have 20 or so more zeds...and a huge towing bill He must be a new owner of the property. Shame on him! :'( :'( :'(
  2. That 4wd Zed looks strangely cool . Is it real or photoshop?
  3. The richest man in the world
  4. Hey ZD44TT, What mods have you done to your Mk.1? Hahaha I never thought that there would be anyone else in the world with a Mk.1 and a 260Z, pretty unusual combination, and implies that you need much time and money maintaining them . My Zed is in pieces, restoring it at moment, hope to have it ready in a year or two . Nice Mk1 and Zed you have there
  5. Cheers will be there
  6. What street no. is Officeworks/what is it near?
  7. Any thoughts S30 Mike?
  8. Hey S30 Mike, I could meet up with you this Sat night in your area. Have you met Doudous yet as you guys are both in Lane Cove. Wouldn't mind just having a chat and look at your Zed. P.S. Minto may as well be in Brisbane
  9. Nice color choice that finish looks great. Time to befriend some spraypainters!
  10. Hey Michael just wondering what prep you/ your mate do on the bodywork after it has gone back to bare metal. Do you put a coat of rust converter or rust proofer on or maybe a zinc based primer to help prevent the rust from coming back? How many coats of paint and what type are you using e.g. first primer, then 2-pak, or enamel etc. Thanks for any info.
  11. What manual box are you getting and how much did you buy it for?
  12. Brabham

    Z car Cruise

    I would be cool with that but my Zed is in pieces so will take another car.
  13. Brabham

    Z car Cruise

    I am in Chatswood would like to have a look at your Zed one day. Is it a manual and is that a factory color? Was thinking about painting mine Turqoise, it is dark blue at mom. (aside from the rust
  14. Cheers Zedman have the 3.7 so will put that in for the moment when I get to that stage. At the mom. still fixing rust etc and painting car in sections. Anyone know any good body repair shops in Syd as need some welding done. Also, is it possible to buy new floorpan as I know you can still get some panels and repair sections new. Thanks.
  15. Hi, Anyone going to Tasman Revival in Nov. Should be a fair few Zeds there not to mention old F1/ Tasman cars. Check out www.hsrca.org.au for details. I went to the last one in 06 and it was unreal!
  16. Hi Zedevan, no it is a question. I believe 3.9s are probably worth more than 3.7s as 3.7s would have been more common. I am after a 3.364 from a manual 260 2 seater orig however $500 is a fair bit beyond my budget. Cheers.
  17. Brabham

    Z car Cruise

    Hey S30 Mike where are you in Syd? I like your Zeds color. Unf my Zed is in a million pieces at mom.
  18. Well the 56K is not coming to the party so bye bye photos. Anyway saved my 2+2 from the hands of the scrap metal merchants (for the moment). Have been working on it for a while, hope to finish in a year or two. Rumor has it there is some metal under the paint somewhere but I am still looking for it . I do know there is a lot of Niki. Enough rust and Niki to make me seriously consider wanting to convert the Zed entirely to carbon fibre so I never have to deal with rust again! Car is stripped and I am still looking for a diff. Want to go 3.364 or taller for top end however these diffs are rare as hens teeth and want to find for cheap. Now I am being optimistic! Although you would have to be optimistic to tackle the amount of rust I have. Will go the old faithful L26 with hopefully a pretty free flowing exhaust although funny looks from the RTA are to be expected.
  19. Thanks Rev. P.S. I am still in the dark ages of 56k
  20. How do I paste images?
  21. Must get that rear taillight looked at... ;
  22. Hi Ash, Nice car man. How come you had to sand down the resin on the CF bonnet? Thinking of getting some GRP/ CF parts and wondering why it needs to be sanded. Also how does CF/ Fibreglass stand up to sun/weather as I do not have undercover parking. Cheers.
  23. Hi Michael. How are you attaching the flares? Are they just screw in?
  24. 3.7 or 3.9 goes for $500? I am also after a diff in Syd. Cheers
  25. And a blower...hmmm tempting
×
×
  • Create New...