Jump to content

ZD44TT

Members
  • Posts

    509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by ZD44TT

  1. oh the one with youtube vids pulling 11's or some'n.......oh ok kool.
  2. incredible paint job bud..........awesome .......... is this the one with the RB30? I'm out west ward if you ever want to meet up for some pics. Cheers, William.
  3. This looks horrible!! ahhahaha
  4. Just thought I'd let everyone know....... Since I put on the front spoiler the fumes don't seem to be anywhere near as strong as before after a thrash.......I'd dare say non at all.
  5. yeh for sure........I've got a feeling their pretty expensive from the japan dealers though......have to see how it goes.
  6. I think it'll be aimed at the 36-41K mark so you can't expect some'n too flashy. don't quote me..........but I thought this was meant to be subaru's answer to hot hatches.
  7. if someone has the part number for the stock black ones I can get it shipped over from a friend in JP. Wonder how much they go for.
  8. wonder if it looks any good on silver......
  9. has anyone installed these types of mirrors and used them? are their any issues once you actually have them on the car........is it hard to see cars, can you adjust the mirror itself? I want it cause its cool to have but if it doesn't work then I can life without it. Side view mirrors are important as i can't see jack through the half cage with padding.
  10. wonder how much they are from nissan in japan....... sounds like some trooper living over there. I've got a few stuff on my list now for when I got to the Fuji round of F1 this year.
  11. WTH........hahaha look at the price.........please someone tell me that's not normal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-JDM-Datsun-Fender-Mirrors-S30-240Z-260Z-Fairlady-Z_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42611QQitemZ230108369058QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting $320US for new ones?.......
  12. yeh i came across this page as well..........thanks for that. But the prices are way too high even for me :oops: . Anyhow have ordered what I wanted now so it's koolies.
  13. it's the only car I play now on PS2
  14. wow.........skills............nice.
  15. how much did u spend? Some happy snaps.
  16. I've got custom 50mm biltein coilovers and I don't think the damper is high enough for the springs. I'm after something that has damper adjustability. If i can sell the bilsteins off. I dunno.......the car seems super balanced when on the limit so maybe I'm just judging it on it's daily attibutes which it really shouldn't be used for anyhow hehehhehe.
  17. if by sea it can take around 6-8 weeks.............it's happened to be with another US company. Depends when they sent it out I guess.
  18. ZD44TT

    Homebush

    From the album: Beasto-Beginings

  19. ZD44TT

    16V Motor

    From the album: Beasto-Beginings

    780kg car.
  20. ZD44TT

    DC5R-recaros

    From the album: Beasto-Beginings

×
×
  • Create New...