luvemfast Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 Looking to sell of my current suspension for the 280ZX. 4 years old, but VERY little use, driven only on Sundays See here http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,3326.0.html Custom extra low King Springs. Shocks- Front 5 way adjustable Tokico illumina's - Rear Tokico HP I seriously don't know what they're worth. Cost $1,000 Quote
MaygZ Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I seriously don't know what they're worth. Cost $1,000 I agree. It is very hard to put a monetary value on pimped up parts for a pimp-mobile The springs: are they velour or shag-pile? Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 18, 2012 Moderators Posted December 18, 2012 Donate them to your fathers 280... it needs them! Quote
luvemfast Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 We're both looking at going coilovers. Work for me to do 2 sets of everything now :'( Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.