QLD Christmas Drinks

be-zed

[b"]STOLEN " What was stolen ?

I only bottomed out twice  and that is because the settings were on super soft and I was slow .I also didn't want Shaun impaling his head on his camera . But if you enjoyed that drive then you need to have a look at the LAPZ 2010 video of our day at Lakeside it has more than 30 Z's on it and is 45 minutes long. That has some driving on it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw sparks significantly more than on two occasions! Who are you trying to fool Aubrey!

Sure sure, blame Shaun, did the sight of a P plater's 2+2 S130 in your rear view mirror the whole time despite your leadfooted-ness scare you a little? :P

I hope we can all get together for a track day one day soon. I'd love to see what the Z's limits are!

If you are looking for some track experience why not lodge an "Expression of Interest" for the Super Sprint Series up at Morgan Park Raceway, Warwick for the 2013 season. They run two series "A" and "B" which are really the same but a different group of competitors on different dates, there are 4 events over the year for each group (A and B). They have already sent out invitations for competitors and have set a closing date of the end of this month. Great track and a great group of fellow competitors, the really only "must have" requirement apart from a car is a CAMS Level 2S licence, which can be had by getting on the CAMS website and filling in the form.

My car is very much stock and I have a great time up there, never really set outstanding times but have tremendous fun.

Check out their website at http://www.morganparkraceway.com.au/supersprint.htm

post-3340-144023700956_thumb.jpg

Peter RX5,

What are the costs for Morgan park sprints set at for 2013? Does anyone know?

Series registration fee? Payable up front? Each weekends entry fee? And are they still restricting Friday practice to the Sprint entrants?

Cost now to join Z club!

And cost now to hold CAMS L2S licence?

To play at Morgan Park.

Other option, HRCC in late February are holding a come and try weekend at MP, no need to be a member, or hold CAMS licence, as they can isdue one day single event licence.

At least that gives you all a chance to have a gentle try.

No racing, just lap dash/sprints, with other cars on track.

The entry fee for the Morgan Park Super Sprints 2013 is $220.00 up front then going on the 2012 cost it is $85.00 per session ($70.00 entry fee and $15.00 transponder hire) for a two day event. Yes you also have the option to do practice on the Friday at a cost of $30.00.

I don't suggest that they need to join the Z Car because the requirement is to be a member of a CAMS affiliated club, any club as long as it is CAMS affiliated.

CAMS Level 2S licence for the year is still not a bad option if you intend to do several sprint session over the year.

I attended a HRCC event at Norwell on the 23rd September and they required a minimun of a Level 2S licence and the cost for the one day event was $120.00 plus you had to belong to a CAMS affiliated club, so I consider that the cost to compete at Morgan Park is very resonable.

I have attached a copy of the information sheet I received regards the Morgan SS 2013.

Cheers

Peter

post-3340-144023701124_thumb.png