Celica Mirrors

bullzed

Hey everyone

I'm looking for something along these lines, Celica TA22 JDM fender mirrors. Has anyone found somewhere to source these apart from the $200 listing on evilBay?

Obviously because they're genuine Toyota it makes them expensive, but I'm just looking for a long stemmed, silver/chrome fender mirror which has the stem running straight onto the body of the mirror. Any out there?

5400210723_a3a58ecedf.jpg

Hi Bullzed, you can buy off other e-bay sites around the world, for example, I wanted a clutch for my 306 Cab, ebay aus is $560.00 + $35 postage, trade price was $580.00 yet ebay USA who would send world wide was 70 pound + 80 pound delivery from England, yet I could not get an England based ebayer on ebay UK  to send to Aus,

Total delivery to my door cost me $220.00 Aus.

so try looking around other sites around the world.

• 2 months later...

Had these on my celica and yes the view is great.  They are also sprung based so makes them more friendly when running over the odd pedestrian.

Mine were bought from toyhead auto some years ago but were still expensive.

Since they are still available from a few sources I would think Toyota Japan still have them so may be better cutting out the middle man.

Oh and these are painted silver not chrome as I think someone mentioned.