WTB: Datsun 280zx 5sp Gearbox

gordz88

::) Dear Gordz88, the accepted procedure is for you to introduce yourself to the Forum Members first so that they get to know a little bit about you?.

From there you are accepted as one of the clan & may proceed to post what ever within reason, without being abused . Just follow the prompts at the top for guidance. Please accept this is an informal welcome mate.

Regards: Alan.  :D

:o Give him a break he's probably genuine. Besides he wants to buy, not sell. So he's seeking assistance & more importantly a fellow Zedder otherwise he would not have joined.

Regards : Alan.  :D

• Moderators

Don't mean that in a bad way, just most of the time they post, get what they want (be it buying or selling) and leave. Would be nice to say why and what they have. It's all about give and take.

8) Let time be the judge of that, not us.By the way sent you a email re Triples mate.

Hi guys its nice to meet you too, wow so welcoming, as "zeds4ever" said I was not aware, as this is not the norm in the other many Datsun & Nissan forums I am registered to. Charity? Door to door salesman? Ha! if your going to insult someone at least write something that makes sense. I am interested in buying so how can you even relate that to a charity or door to door sales?? I understand how it can be frustrating when people just join get what they want and then leave, but it doesn't mean you have to be so rude.

Anyway intro, lets see well I always loved any kind of classic Japanese car especially the Z car, I think that the 260z fairlady is one the best looking cars ever made. I am currently trying to source one from Japan and cannot wait to get it down here. At the moment I have 240z, DR30 RSX Skyline & a import 200B.

The reason I'm after the 280zx gearbox is for my 200B, I want the 280zx box because of its strength and the fact that it bolts straight up to L20B with ease.

So as you can see I am genuine, so any help you could provided me with would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

And also many thanks to "zeds4ever" appreciate it mate =)

gordz88

;D G'day mate, just believe in a fair go. You'll probably get a blast for not posting your intro in the right sectn.It's at the top of the opening forum page.Info like what sort of Zed do you have , if you are restoring it ,etc,,etc. Anything that pertains to your car & a bit bout yourself of course.

• 3 months later...