New chap

Hey guys the names Steve and im from Traralgon.

I noticed that a few people from here are from Traralgon. I own a very rusty Datsun 260z 1975 and wondered if any1 knew of good people to get rust out of her?

Ive loved the 260z since i was about 15 and all these "new" skylines and lancers ppl drive r just so common:P. Nothing beats the old cars.

hay there mate, welcome :-) you have the silver 2+2 on McMahon st dont you? (only a guess)  ive seen it sitting there... ive been meaning to pop in and have a yarn:-) ill pop round some time and give you a few pointers on fixing rust, Ive owned a fair number of dattos, so I'm not un educated about rust :-)

as for skylines, i have a different opinion, I'm addicted to them & Z's , best of both worlds i think :-)

post-1999-144023595813_thumb.jpg

haha yeah im from mcmahon street :). I would be very greatful if u came around, since i know nothing about it :D! I have tried a couple of times and there was already some effort done on it but i dont think i did it right :).Time to work on it now isnt something i have a great deal of, since i work at a bakery....my hours and times are all over the place so not always time. If this is a no go(which i fear it is), i have seen another i am very very interested in.

oh, it was only a few weeks ago that i sold a good, 98% rust free 2+2 shell. i only sold it for $350 too. :-) i still have some 2+2  parts :-) you car have them if you need them :-) if you pm me you ph number or give me a bell on 0427270768, well have a chat...

haha i always have a look at ur nice blue datsun :), always parked in the same spot which helps ;). With regards to the extra parts, id like to know if the datsun is salvagable first :). ill give u a msg in the next week...work is flat out at the moment, and coming into cricket season..well..u know :P. but thanks for the offer :). Naturally i was too late, it always works like that :P

hey, thats cool i may go over in the next few weeks!  Theres a Datsun in carnegie im interested in, but naturally dont know heap about it. the owner sent me more pics of it. anyway,was wondering, if any1 would be willing or able to come with me to check it out, naturally i will pay for you for it :).

• Moderators

Theres a Datsun in carnegie im interested in, but naturally dont know heap about it. the owner sent me more pics of it. anyway,was wondering, if any1 would be willing or able to come with me to check it out, naturally i will pay for you for it :).

Is that the one on Grange Rd? a 2+2 with a front spoiler? Green I think?

yeah! thats the one! he has it on carpoint for 6k and some other site for 5.5k =/. im really keen on it. do u happen to know much about it? theres a lil rust somewhere on the wheel arches and around the spare wheel arch or something.he sent me more pics of it.