mikedoeslife Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 I just noticed, we have no Off Topic forum here? Anyway... AdultSwim's take on Mario Bros if it were crossed with Grand Theft Auto (and Resident Evil, towards the end of the vid). Absolutely amazing! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ICoDFooBXpU Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted November 7, 2006 Administrators Posted November 7, 2006 I just noticed' date=' we have no Off Topic forum here?[/quote'] We do now and I just moved this topic here, thanks for the suggestion/idea. I think we needed it. :wink: Quote
dave_hl Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 that is quite funny, i was gonna say i love the mushroom bit but the whole thing is awesome. and yeah there is no random crap section, i guess theres the general discussions though. Quote
mikedoeslife Posted November 7, 2006 Author Posted November 7, 2006 I just noticed' date=' we have no Off Topic forum here?[/quote'] We do now and I just moved this topic here, thanks for the suggestion/idea. I think we needed it. :wink: Haha, cool! It's good to have an Off Topic section, it helps everyone open up and get to know each other beyond our shared love for the Z. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.