Shan Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Hi guys, Lurch was kind enought to point me to ebay for some replacement bumpers....they look great - pricey though. Can anyone assist in providing me with front and rear bumpers? Fibreglass is ok. Prefer melbourne, BUT interstate may also be ok depending on price. Cheers. Quote
reverendzed Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Shan - you can purchase brand new FG bumpers for Bumpers F&R $138.00 each from Alfa Motorsport fibreglass they are listed under the preferred businesses on this forum. all the best. Rev. Quote
Shan Posted January 21, 2010 Author Posted January 21, 2010 That was easy. $155.00 for front and same for back. Will paint them in black gel coat as well. Nice. Only catch is I gotta find the brackets for front bumper...or make them I suppose. Should not be too hard.... If anyone is melb has a set of front bumper brackets lying around - could save me the trouble tho! Let me know. Cheers. Quote
C.A.R. Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Just use some 40x6 flat bar, bent & drilled to shape Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted January 21, 2010 Moderators Posted January 21, 2010 I think I have some laying around... I'll post back as soon as I find out. Quote
Shan Posted January 22, 2010 Author Posted January 22, 2010 Cheers Zedman. I know they will be easy enough to make, but I am living in "inner city" accomodation at the moment, so getting to business with angle grinders and such can be a little difficult. Added to that, I have NO idea of the exact size and shape required.... Quote
stevo_gj Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 Could you source a pair of brackets of someones part car? Chop and weld? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.