Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

This site has been around for years, but was originally hosted on Geocities which for those who don't know closed recently.

 

Today I found the same site had moved to here:

http://datsunzgarage.com/

 

A really great resource especially for those considering engine swaps, just read his performance mods section and 1/4 mile times.

 

Its also had some recent updates so worth going over again. Each time I read this site I feel I learn something new all over again.

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...