stevo_gj Posted December 13, 2009 Posted December 13, 2009 Hey guys, Mechanic says taco may be busted and suggested I try to find another should I end up needing it. Anyone have one spare? I just need working internals as I will transplant it into my existing gauge housing with my speedhut face. Cheers, Steve Quote
RBZ 260 Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 for some reason i expected to see a Z wraped in corn tortila or some crazy mexican moding. i believe its "tacho" Steve. i have to check i may have one or two still. missing the front bit (the black and clear plastic) but the bits u need are still in one piece. Quote
Scoota G Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 Yea these would look a bit funny in your dash .. .. better in your tummy Quote
stevo_gj Posted December 14, 2009 Author Posted December 14, 2009 heh thanks for the pickup, spelling half fixed Quote
. Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 yeah the only revolutions they will be doing is in the Microwave. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 14, 2009 Moderators Posted December 14, 2009 Got one here if needed... Quote
waxhead Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 Got one here if needed... What a taco or a tacho Quote
. Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 hey, next year we should have a taco night....maybe meet at Montazuma's Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 14, 2009 Moderators Posted December 14, 2009 Got a 260 Tacho and the only other taco's I have DON"T have the flat bottom so they tip over and let all their contents spill attracting European wasps. Quote
stevo_gj Posted December 14, 2009 Author Posted December 14, 2009 Hey a Montezuma's night is a great idea! Quote
Ben Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 [ontopic] Or you could get modern circuit fitted to your existing tacho. I had my 240Z one modified from inductive loop to square-wave to suit the MSD6A. [/ontopic] I had Taco's last night - yummm. Quote
stevo_gj Posted December 14, 2009 Author Posted December 14, 2009 Yeah I thought about modifying the taco with 280zx internals but apparently I shouldn't need to. Quote
Scoota G Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 Gee at this rate we'll have to start a "taco" thread Quote
Ben Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 Yeah I thought about modifying the taco with 280zx internals but apparently I shouldn't need to. That would taste like crap... Quote
waxhead Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 That would taste like crap... I just about choked when i read that to funny Lucky steve has got a great sense of humour because his thread kinda got trashed abit Quote
. Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 Yeah I thought about modifying the taco with 280zx internals but apparently I shouldn't need to. Yeah thats what I thought too. But after a lot of mucking about with various tachos (and eating a lot of tacos) I gave up and modified mine. But give it a go with a 260 one. You can always change your plan if it doesn't work out. Quote
herrods Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 whatever happens, dont modify the taco and eat the tacho, indigestion and no read out will be sure to follow Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.