Cdr Zero Posted October 5, 2009 Posted October 5, 2009 Some great pictures are starting to come out from the JCCS recently held at Long Beach. Here's some links: http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/10/05/event-gt-gt-japanese-classic-car-show-09.aspx http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/05/events-jccs-2009-part-one-kyuusha-kulture/ Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted October 5, 2009 Administrators Posted October 5, 2009 Awesome, I was going to attend this year but I couldn't get a business trip to co inside with the event . I'm now heading to Jordan and Syria instead for my time off. I asked a few Auszcar members if anyone planned to go, but nobody responded. Perhaps next year a few of us can go? Quote
chris240 Posted October 6, 2009 Posted October 6, 2009 that slant-nose 240z made me ill.. otherwise some sweet and rather interesting rides Quote
Cdr Zero Posted October 7, 2009 Author Posted October 7, 2009 More pics from JCCS '09 http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/10/06/event-gt-gt-jccs-continued.aspx http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/07/events-jccs-2009-part-two-wagons-ho/ Aaand for the heck of it, a car feature on a Hakosuka Skyline: http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/10/06/car-feature-gt-gt-the-ultimate-street-kpgc10.aspx Quote
(Locky) Posted October 7, 2009 Posted October 7, 2009 i dont care if you guys hate it i love this z massive similar look i eventually wnat to go for Quote
Toecutter Posted October 7, 2009 Posted October 7, 2009 Thats the lowest Z I've seen. I suppose you could drive it on a track but I doubt he'd get very far on the street. I reckon the car would get stuck on the smallest bump in the road. Sulio Quote
Cdr Zero Posted October 7, 2009 Author Posted October 7, 2009 I agree with you Locky, it looks amazing. It's not what I'm gonna do to mine but I can appreciate the look. More JCCS coverage: http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/10/07/event-gt-gt-jccs-09-pt-3.aspx Quote
Cdr Zero Posted October 8, 2009 Author Posted October 8, 2009 More coverage: http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/08/events-jccs-2009-part-three-the-exotics/ Gotta get myself a 240K Quote
zedevan Posted October 11, 2009 Posted October 11, 2009 i dont care if you guys hate it i love this z massive similar look i eventually wnat to go for that does look awesome, however impractical it may be you'd want to either raise the floor or flip the rails to the inside! I also dont understand him saying that none of the coilovers he could buy went as low as he wanted them to - the way i'd read it, most people welded them in a spot where the car touchs the ground before you run out of adjustment? Quote
Cdr Zero Posted October 14, 2009 Author Posted October 14, 2009 Here is all the rest of the coverage if anyone is interested http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/08/events-jccs-2009-part-three-the-exotics/ http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/09/events-jccs-2009-part-four-rolling-stock/ http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/10/events-jccs-2009-part-five-the-mod-squad/ http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/13/events-jccs-part-six-truck-yeah-and-some-race-cars/#more-8060 http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/blog/2009/10/14/events-jccs-part-seven-so-hard-to-say-goodbye/ And a special article on the Z pictured in the post above http://motormavens.com/2009/10/center-stage-shakotan-s30-240z/ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.