acdc-5 Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Hey guys, I'm looking at selling the rb25 i was going to put in the zed. I'm now going for a rb30/26 engine. The motor is complete with the turbo and everything. Ive removed the p/s pump and aircon but it comes with all the brackets and what not to wack it all back on. The stock inlet manifold is also off but it comes with all this as well as a forward facing plenum. Also comes with ECU and loom. Has traveled 120,xxx kms. I'm after about $1900, but feel free to make an offer. Cheers, Kev Quote
cracker Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Cant say im keen on the rb25 but im super keen to see your build posts when you drop the rb30/26 in! Very good choice of engine Quote
acdc-5 Posted August 20, 2009 Author Posted August 20, 2009 Cheers mate, I'll definatly post the built in the projects section Quote
waxhead Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 I to am looking forward to seeing this i was going to do an rb30de but i was unsure if they would go under a z hood whe you turbo them Quote
garvice Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 I to am looking forward to seeing this i was going to do an rb30de but i was unsure if they would go under a z hood whe you turbo them Before you answer the question of does the turbo fits under the bonnet, you must first answer, How fast do you want to go? This is a street registered/driven 240z doing 7s with an RB30DET. Are you selling the gearbox as well? or is this purely just engine/ecu etc? Brad Quote
waxhead Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 Yeah ok 7sec Z nice , on the street crazy I love it Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 20, 2009 Moderators Posted August 20, 2009 Better be careful of any sparrows being sucked into that...Just type "birdstrikes" in youtube.... Should clear under the bonnet unless you use a high mount turbo manifold like that nice example. Seen plenty of NA RB30/25 hybrids in zeds and they fit very well. Quote
zedls1 Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 That looks like RIPS(Robbie Ward) from NZ, crazy. Just youtube it heaps of runs down the qrt. I don't think his front end was like this one though unless his done mods. John Quote
RB30X Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 Should also mention it's street registered in NEW ZEALAND Yeah shi'll be right bro its looks pritty safe to mii, jist make sure the whiily bars don't stuck out whin you're parkin it bro. Sorry Nzeder Quote
garvice Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 HA. Your forgetting that their cars have to pass rego every year, us queenslanders only have to get a safety certificate once. Quote
Pigpen Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 Hey Kev, I would be keen ... does anyone know how muck it would cost to freight a motor to sydney mick Quote
acdc-5 Posted August 20, 2009 Author Posted August 20, 2009 Garvice, just engine,loom and ecu mate, no gear box Pigpen,i think it would be around the $200 mark i'm willing to wack it all on a pallet and wrap it up for interstate buyers Cheers Quote
68GTCS Posted August 25, 2009 Posted August 25, 2009 Got any photos handy? Helps if you can see what you're getting. Cheers, Scott Quote
acdc-5 Posted August 25, 2009 Author Posted August 25, 2009 Good idea, ill wack some up on the weekend. cheers Quote
Kirby Posted September 2, 2009 Posted September 2, 2009 Hey Kev, I would be keen ... does anyone know how muck it would cost to freight a motor to sydney mick check these guys www.gkrtransport.com.au I just got a full half cut shipped from sydney to adelaide for $350. An engine on a pallet should be significantly cheaper. Quote
acdc-5 Posted September 2, 2009 Author Posted September 2, 2009 thanks for that mate, by the way ive dropped the price to $1700 and heres so pics. I'll clean it all up before its sold aswell. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.