Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

I'm new to the forum so i thought I'd post some photo's of my new car.  It needs a few thing it get it roadworthy, brakes, discs, bushes, some rust in the drivers side floor pan, top end of the steering column (not sure exactly what).  Will post complete details once i get the full report back for the roadworthy people.

post-1354-144023517942_thumb.jpg

post-1354-144023517944_thumb.jpg

post-1354-144023517946_thumb.jpg

post-1354-144023517951_thumb.jpg

Posted

Sounds great.  My only challenge is getting it registered.  The bloke i took it to really picked the eyes out of the car so might cost me a few bucks to get it on the road.  thanks Dom

  • Administrators
Posted

I saw this for sale on carsales looks really clean and tidy, love the venetian blinds and whitewall tires.

 

I like the colour too, in fact it was a bronze 260z 2+2 that a neighbor down the road had that first gave me Z-Fever.

 

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.

 

Posted

Welcome and great to see such a good looking example saved to an enthusiast!

Was the price a lot keener than the original asking?

I think after what you have said about the car and what needs fixing up it would make a roadworthy very tidy example of a 2+2 up in the high $$teens???

Oh and is that another Zed to Victoria, the Zed capital of Australia? Lynton 8)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...