koni reds cheap?

mossy

Hey mossy i got mine at mates rates, $1400 is right on the money.

I dont think you will get them cheaper "new" than that.

You pay for what you get, I love my new Koni's .Pay the money once and do it right.

Konis will last you a lifetime (fully rebuildable) They are worth the money trust me.

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,3435.0.html

I might take the old shocks out first, never know there might be a set of konis in there!

I'm trying not to spend too much on the 71 z at the moment, I really need to concentrate on getting the v8 z done but I also want to get the 71 on the road as I don't have a daily at the moment.

• Moderators

If you can't afford a set of of Koni's, a good temp solution is to just replace the oil in the original oil filled shocks with some thicker hydraulic oil. Worked for me till I replaced them with something adjustable.

i'm pretty sure i have a pair of koni's sitting here, not sure if they are the front or back though, and they might need a rebuild...which is a couple of hundred from memory

was the local distrubtor toperformance in vermont? coz they are the australian importer so they should b the cheapest