Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm after 280zx rear calipers, preferably series 2 but not essential. If you also have the discs it's a bonus I'll take them also!

 

Cheers,

Sulio

0413 188 024

Posted

Go sulio Go

Five minutes ago it was for sale ! now your going all out .Good to hear

Got your second wind ,Now head for thr finsh line

Go sulio Go Go Go

Posted

hehe...yer, I'm all over the place! Anyhow I want to get these rear brakes installled when I find the calipers and hopefully some Tokico Illuminas for the 5 way adjustment. Thing is the dollars is cacked itself so I'll see how things go with the shocks. Adjustable Koni's are a tad rich for me atm.

 

I just joined the Gippsalnd Car Club. The plan is to get the car ready for some Hill Climb events and ahev some fun.

 

Sulio

Posted

Hi Nick,

 

Further to our phone discussion, I beleive I need the series 2 calilpers and rotors as per pics below as I'm using the US Maxima flat bracket which places the caliper at different offest than the series 1. I believe the series S2 rotors have the 47mm hats.

 

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2304.0;attach=3960;image

 

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2304.0;attach=3962;image

 

Thanks,

Sulio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...