Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

I'm posting this because I want to buy it and I know I can't justify it right now. Plus these are getting increasingly difficult to come by.

 

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220268537762

 

Item number: 220268537762

 

I won't object is someone decides to buy this for me  :P.

Posted

hmm its local for me i wonder which one of the importers are selling it?

 

3.9 ratio will prob suit me realy well. does anyone need 4.4???

  • Moderators
Posted

If you miss out, don't stress. This is the 4th time I've seen him advertise them. He still can find them in Japan; to me that's a miracle on it's own....

Posted

im still trying to figure out if 3.7 will be good for my applications as i allready have it.

 

dont feel like spending 1k. unless he wants to swap for my 4.4 and maybe some cash difference we may talk otherwise ill just drop my 3.7 gears in it.

Posted

im still trying to figure out if 3.7 will be good for my applications as i allready have it.

 

dont feel like spending 1k. unless he wants to swap for my 4.4 and maybe some cash difference we may talk otherwise ill just drop my 3.7 gears in it.

 

What size wheels & tyres are you running?  15" 215/50's I get around 200km/h with a 3.9 diff and around 220km/h with a 3.5 at around 6,000 rpm.  I'm guessing your RB would rev a bit more than that though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...