peter t Posted December 29, 2019 Posted December 29, 2019 hi looking for a triple weber 45 manifold that is not as wide as a redline unit to suit a L28. Any susgustions??? Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 30, 2019 Administrators Posted December 30, 2019 What do you mean, not as wide? Is it getting in the way of anything? I've got Kameari on my 72 and a spare in my cupboard for another Z. They seem to be regarded as good quality. No idea on dimensions. Can potentially measure it when I get access to it again. Quote
RLY240 Posted January 19, 2020 Posted January 19, 2020 I’ve got this Mikuni manifold that is pretty short if you are interested. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 19, 2020 Administrators Posted January 19, 2020 15 minutes ago, RLY240 said: I’ve got this Mikuni manifold that is pretty short if you are interested. Pain in the butt for fitting on RHD cars. But you'll get good money for it selling to North American's.. sold mine for $350 USD from memory. Quote
RLY240 Posted January 19, 2020 Posted January 19, 2020 20 minutes ago, gav240z said: Pain in the butt for fitting on RHD cars. But you'll get good money for it selling to North American's.. sold mine for $350 USD from memory. What makes it better suited to LHD? Quote
RLY240 Posted January 19, 2020 Posted January 19, 2020 1 hour ago, RLY240 said: I’ve got this Mikuni manifold that is pretty short if you are interested. Too late sorry, now spoken for. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 19, 2020 Administrators Posted January 19, 2020 1 hour ago, RLY240 said: What makes it better suited to LHD? Throttle linkage set up is off...but from memory required some trimming to work with my exhaust manifold. Ended up selling it and putting on an early Kameari style 1. RLY240 1 Quote
peter t Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 Apparently the longer inlet pipes of the redline manifold gives better HP. Bit like a high riser on a v8. So I have been told. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.