Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

My 260z 2+2 is almost ready for roadworthy, but as I get closer I keep finding parts are missing, as the previous owner took the interior apart and sold it with boxes of bits.

I fitted the quarter windows today and noticed that the rubber spacers/washers that mount the chrome push out handle to the glass are missing, so the handle is just loose.

Anyone have any or know where I can purchase?

I don't even know what they look like.

Thanks

post-106604-0-00649500-1521629236_thumb.jpg

Posted

Initially I'd try Clarke Rubber for a suitable square shouldered grommet to fit the glass hole diameter and metal shaft, with the overall diameter close enough to that of the metal bracket.

Failing that you may need to fabricate suitable grommets to isolate the glass from the metalwork.

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Interesting to see that you still have the leather pull tab on the handle.
Most of the time these are missing. I have one, that is coloured to match the cream upholstery.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...