GregTas Posted July 22, 2017 Posted July 22, 2017 Hi, My car has no front sway bar or mounting saddles. The saddles being the ones that bolt under the rail. Is there someone in Aus that makes new ones or do I have to track down secondhand? Greg Quote
gilltech Posted July 22, 2017 Posted July 22, 2017 Probably cheapest option is to pick one up from someone in TAS or VIC parting out a rusty car. Quote
GregTas Posted July 22, 2017 Author Posted July 22, 2017 Not bothered about the cost because new ones shouldn't be that expensive. If anyone in Aus has some secondhand saddles they don't want I'd be happy to buy them. Quote
Riceburner Posted July 22, 2017 Posted July 22, 2017 I'll have a look on my parts car Greg, I may have some. Quote
GregTas Posted July 22, 2017 Author Posted July 22, 2017 Thanks Gareth. I plan on using a 22mm bar and I'm assuming that the standard saddles will work for that with a different bush inside. Quote
Riceburner Posted July 24, 2017 Posted July 24, 2017 I have some spare ones Greg. It looks like the bolt holes have been opened up a little so they're now an oval shape hole. Yeah you're correct, The saddles are one size fits all and only the bush size changes. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.