Agno Posted January 11, 2017 Posted January 11, 2017 (edited) Hi all, I'm chasing a 15" wheel and RWC tyre to use as a spare in the 260Z as the stock wheel doesn't fit over my upgraded front brakes. Will take anything because it will (hopefully) never get used! Edit 19/01/17: I'm also looking for a 260Z hazard switch. I'm not sure if our Aussie zeds ever came with hazards but if anyone has one I'm keen. Also looking for an early style Volts/Fuel gauge (pics below in comments) Thanks Edited January 25, 2017 by Agno Quote
Scoota G Posted January 12, 2017 Posted January 12, 2017 Maybe an R31 Skyline one. Try Broadmeadows DIY Parts, they have a facebook page. Quote
Agno Posted January 12, 2017 Author Posted January 12, 2017 R31s have a centre bore of 66.1mm, they would fit over the rear but not the front unfortunately Quote
C.A.R. Posted January 12, 2017 Posted January 12, 2017 My 16" Simmons are off my Z atm Alex - you're welcome to borrow them if you like. Quote
Agno Posted January 18, 2017 Author Posted January 18, 2017 Just saw this Locky. Sorry for the late reply but I'm looking to find a new spare wheel to replace my 14" steelie because 1) it doesn't clear my Hilux calipers and 2) whatever car it came from has a hub bore thats way too small, it didn't fit when I tried to put it on my car last week to get a tyre repaired! Edited the first post to show I am also looking for a 260Z hazard switch, like this one but with the wiring and connector too: Quote
Agno Posted January 25, 2017 Author Posted January 25, 2017 Bump Also looking for Volts/Fuel gauge with older style font as below. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.