Dionysus Posted February 29, 2016 Posted February 29, 2016 My old man is open to the idea of adding another Z to the family. Since I picked up a 2+2 we prefer a 2 seater. If you're thinking of selling or know of one shoot me a message. Thanks John Quote
import monky Posted March 1, 2016 Posted March 1, 2016 I have a sandblasted 2 seater shell in sydney available if that suits. Quite bare and needs some work done Dionysus 1 Quote
dat2kman Posted March 1, 2016 Posted March 1, 2016 How much you want to spend to buy a 2 seater? Then, how mch you are prepared to spend ( reality check,,,) to get it rust free, and bdy/mechancals fully sorted? Add those two amounts. Quote
Dionysus Posted March 1, 2016 Author Posted March 1, 2016 I have a sandblasted 2 seater shell in sydney available if that suits. Quite bare and needs some work done Pm sent Quote
Dionysus Posted March 1, 2016 Author Posted March 1, 2016 How much you want to spend to buy a 2 seater? Then, how mch you are prepared to spend ( reality check,,,) to get it rust free, and bdy/mechancals fully sorted? Add those two amounts. Budget depends on the car really. In saying that if you are referring to your 260/280 then that is definitely out of budget sorry. Quote
zaxzeds Posted March 11, 2016 Posted March 11, 2016 hello there, I have a good 260z 2 seater, low number car, matching engine, manual, no sunroof that needs resto but could be on the road with a couple of weekends work. running well, drives well,minimal rust. 0437262143. I am selling it now so call me asap if you are interested. Zak Smith Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.