Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Everyone,

I am a long time Datsun enthusiast, various hotted up 1000's, 1200's and finally for the last dozen years a 69 Fairlady 2000.

Recently came into the possession of 71 240z that I had been coveting for the last 15 years.

It is basically stock apart from a 2.8 bottom end and some Watanabe wheels.

post-104883-0-98984400-1455007252_thumb.pngpost-104883-0-71499900-1455007263_thumb.png

 

  • Administrators
Posted

Nice 71 240z and Fairlady Z.

 

Do you know what chassis number the 71 is?

  • Administrators
Posted

Hi from memory the chassis number is multiple zeros then 655.

 

I forgot to say welcome, if you can confirm the number I will add it to the list of known early 240z's still in existence.

 

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/13773-early-girl-bingo-with-photos/

 

It looks like a #655 is already on the list but registered in QLD?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...