Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does any one out there have the need for a factory RX2 workshop manual? This covers the engine only. I've had it for 45 years and I haven't used it since I traded the RX2 on a 240Z in 1973. It is complete with the covers damaged and a few loose pages.

Posted

dont need it, but the rotary guys will often pay silly amounts of cash for things, could be worthwhile putting up on ebay?
Especially if its a genuine vintage mazda manual.

  • Administrators
Posted

Yeah put it on eBay / Gumtree someone will need it.

  • Moderators
Posted

Hi,

 

Definately put on ebay.

I had a few old Genuine Holden ones HJ vintage, and got a silly amount of money for them.

I kept the mint FJ one though.

 

Cheers

 

PB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...