tin Posted May 4, 2015 Posted May 4, 2015 hey there ive got this rear window louvre that i dont think ill be putting back on my car. not really sure how much its worth so please give me a REASONABLE offer i have the base clips that the louvre screws into located in vic s.e suburbs cheers Quote
Andrew_L26 Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 hey there ive got this rear window louvre that i dont think ill be putting back on my car. not really sure how much its worth so please give me a REASONABLE offer i have the base clips that the louvre screws into located in vic s.e suburbs cheers Hi, I was wondering how much you were after for it? Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted July 10, 2015 Administrators Posted July 10, 2015 May not fit a 2+2 rear window... Quote
peter t Posted July 12, 2015 Posted July 12, 2015 I have got two 2+2 ones. One plastic, one metal if anyone wants. Quote
Andrew_L26 Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 I have got two 2+2 ones. One plastic, one metal if anyone wants. I would be interested in the metal one, how much are you looking for it. Also thanks for looking out for me Gav! Quote
Classicman Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 Is the S30 louvre still available? Do you have the mounting clips for it as well? I may be interested in it for my '73. Let me know. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.