Toecutter Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Hi Guys, I just finished watching that new Will Smith flick, "I am Legend". Based on the book and remake of the old Omega Man. Anyhow did'nt find any decent torrents on it but an excelllent live feed here. Just finished watching it in bed on my lap top. http://www.watch-movies.net/ Quote
George Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 saw this the other day. top movie. there are torrents for the screener which is excellent quality but its only out on private trackers. should be on public by now i'd say. Quote
mikedoeslife Posted December 29, 2007 Posted December 29, 2007 This is one I'll be waiting to see at the cinema. I download TV shows, I admit, but I do definitely prefer to see movies at the cinema or the proper DVD version on a good TV. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.