Scoota G Posted September 9, 2014 Posted September 9, 2014 Hey peoples, i am chasing a Datsun 260Z 280ZX tailshaft yoke (i hope that's how you spell it) for another SR20 conversion i am doing. I don't require the whole tailshaft just the yoke. Mark Quote
dat2kman Posted September 9, 2014 Posted September 9, 2014 Why are there none at wreckers? Because the diff and tailshaft shops go on a big shopping spree every couple months! Ggrrr Quote
Scoota G Posted September 9, 2014 Author Posted September 9, 2014 Ballarat is a geographical oddity, 2 weeks from everywhere. I haven't seen Datsun parts down this wat for at least 10 years. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted September 9, 2014 Moderators Posted September 9, 2014 I've got a strange length tail shaft that is in between a 2 seater and a +2; looks to be a Datsun thing. You are welcome to that one if you want. Quote
Scoota G Posted September 9, 2014 Author Posted September 9, 2014 I've got a strange length tail shaft that is in between a 2 seater and a +2; looks to be a Datsun thing. You are welcome to that one if you want. Sounds good Dimitri. I'll pm you tomorrow. Quote
Riceburner Posted September 9, 2014 Posted September 9, 2014 I may still have the 260Z 2+2 tail shaft up near Trentham Mark. I can find out in the next day or so Quote
Scoota G Posted September 9, 2014 Author Posted September 9, 2014 I may still have the 260Z 2+2 tail shaft up near Trentham Mark. I can find out in the next day or so Even closer. Me rikey, let me know please. Quote
Scoota G Posted September 17, 2014 Author Posted September 17, 2014 Done and Dusted, thanks Gareth Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.