Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Mate I'm interested in these, but will need to wait until end of month before I have funds available.

Posted

Also willing to buy these, so 2nd Dibs after Gav (unless you decline Gav's offer to purchase should you need an immediate sale)

 

Cheers

Posted

Hi Gav. I'd prefer to get rid of them sooner rather than later to recoup some money and make room in my garage. If the others don't want it i will hold it for you.

 

Sandgrouper- i sent you PM yesterday arvo let me know by tonight if you can or it will be going to My_mad_z

 

Thanks

Posted

Hi Gav. I'd prefer to get rid of them sooner rather than later to recoup some money and make room in my garage. If the others don't want it i will hold it for you.

 

Sandgrouper- i sent you PM yesterday arvo let me know by tonight if you can or it will be going to My_mad_z

 

Thanks

 

Hi Mate

I did respond yesterday confirming the sale, just asked you to advise postage cost, have responded again to your PM, cheers

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...