Administrators gav240z Posted June 20, 2014 Administrators Posted June 20, 2014 I think we've gone off topic and started to list aspirational or dream cars . Perhaps it should be what would you replace your Z with for under $40,000 since most Zeds are not yet selling for over that figure. I've decided it would be a 240K coupe in Titanium Silver with Watanabe wheels and Triple carbs on an L-series donk. The GTR spec look really transforms the quirky looking coupe into a really nice shape. Quote
RB30X Posted June 24, 2014 Posted June 24, 2014 I did, and replaced it with this. Uses a hell of a lot more fuel, but the family get more out of it than my old zed. Quote
chev z Posted June 25, 2014 Posted June 25, 2014 project 7 d- type jaguar.....will have to sell the farm , looks awesome daytona with a 7lt chev Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.