Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I'm relatively new to Auszcar but have been around the Z car scene here in SA for a while. Thought I'd officially introduce myself and my Zed.

I'm a joiner specializing in timber staircases (actually did the staircase for another AusZcar member without even realizing, that's Adelaide for you) and I've owned my 240z since 04/2007. I've always loved Z's, my first car was a 260z 2+2, and when I had the opportunity to buy a 240z I couldn't resist.

 

So here is a bit about my car.

1971 240z #595

Silver top RB20Det 149kw atw

R32 5sp manual

Xtreme HD organic clutch

Custom front mount

Polyurethane bushes

Tokico HP blue shocks and Tokico springs

Sumitomo MK63 calipers DBA slotted discs

Fiberglass bonnet w/ 260z flutes

Fiberglass front guards and lip

Roll bar

 

In 2011 the car was defected due to the RB20 not being engineered and sadly due to other commitments i haven't had the time to sort it out. Hopefully this year i will get it back on the road and then further down the track I plan a full respray.

post-3752-144023741825_thumb.jpg

post-3752-144023741832_thumb.jpg

post-3752-144023741836_thumb.jpg

post-3752-14402374184_thumb.jpg

  • Administrators
Posted

Ohhhh an early girl with the original gear knob. Welcome!

Posted

Ohhhh an early girl with the original gear knob. Welcome!

 

Haha. So many mods on the car and all Gav sees is an original part. :P

 

Welcome twoforty z :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...