luvemfast Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Hi guys, I've bought a cheap old D21 Navara for a workhorse. It's in need of a new donk, KA24E. Anyone have one or know a good place to get one? Thanks, Simon Quote
Agno Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 I think I saw one at Nissan Here in Thomastown on Monday www.nissanhere.com.au/ Quote
pauly_adams Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izUGFXUUz24&playnext=1&list=PLC4AFC65BBCE88534&feature=results_main Quote
pauly_adams Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 , if one turns up near me ill let you know they pop up every now and again Quote
Hamiton Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izUGFXUUz24&playnext=1&list=PLC4AFC65BBCE88534&feature=results_main Really... Roger Hodgson - Dreamer......... That's just not good for this thread or my ears lol. Quote
luvemfast Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 I've got one coming from Nisswreck in Radelaide. Steve gave me outstanding service, compared to other guys, who seemed very disinterested. Pricing was also reasonable, cheaper with shipping than local guys. Quote
Fairlady Z Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 I've got one coming from Nisswreck in Radelaide. Steve gave me outstanding service, compared to other guys, who seemed very disinterested. Pricing was also reasonable, cheaper with shipping than local guys. No wonder its been raining here... nisswreck being competetive. Lol Usualy they are 50% more than others. Must have changed their tune. Bout time. Good score Simon Quote
d3c0y Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 Oh come on, you know it needs an SR20DET. The guy above even has one to sell you at a good price! Pull your stumps out twice as good. Quote
luvemfast Posted May 1, 2013 Author Posted May 1, 2013 Oh come on, you know it needs an SR20DET. I did consider it..……… Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.