zzzzed Posted February 5, 2013 Posted February 5, 2013 Is any one else having trouble viewing the forum at the moment. It is all expanded and very hard to view on my iPhone Quote
Retro Z Posted February 5, 2013 Posted February 5, 2013 Im using my android phone now and no problems for me. Quote
Fairlady Z Posted February 5, 2013 Posted February 5, 2013 Nope fine on my iphone. U sure u not acting strange mick? Quote
Gordo Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 Some of the photos and or pages are extra wide and don't fit on the page, I have to drag it sideways to view it. I have had this many a time, I thought it was the norm. Quote
Fairlady Z Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 I never act normal Good point forgot about that. Quote
zzzzed Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 Here is a screen shot of the unread posts page. The front page of the forum looks much the same. But wen I open a thred it's all normal Quote
Fairlady Z Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 Nah mine dont do that. Did u update ur phone recently? Is it 5 or 4s. Mine 4s and its ok Quote
zzzzed Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 It's a 4 and no I havnt updated it for a while. It just started doing it last night Quote
nizm0zed Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 have a look in the browser setting of your phone and see if you can clear the cache. Does your phone auto rotate the browser if you hold it sideways? (I have an Android) If i hold mine upright it read sites like a mobile phone, if i rotate sideways it reads them like a tablet/computer. Almost seems like its reading the site like that but not fitting it to the screen size/resolution. Im no professional though, im pretty much guessing out my ass so no guarantees it'll do anything. Quote
zzzzed Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 Yeh it auto rotates this is the only forum or web page that it happens on. Hopefuly it will come good soon. It's a bit annoying Quote
zzzzed Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 All fixed. I cleared my cookies and it came good Quote
luvemfast Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 All fixed. I cleared my cookies and it came good With this software? edit- image failed 1st time Quote
zzzzed Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 With this software? Yes. Why do you ask? Quote
luvemfast Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 Don't ya just hate it when your gags fail! I had to edit the pic link Which is like explaining a joke, which...... is not funny at all :'( Quote
zzzzed Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 Now it makes sense haha. Haha. Haha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.