Tassie curse

Gordo

Mick and blue rat, I've only driven the GTR a few times since comming back from Tasse, on the weekend was heading to the other side of town to a BBQ with a few of the zed boys and split a water hose, green stuff everywhere . Lucky only 5 mins from home. First thing I thought of was lucky it didn't happen in Tassie. One hundred Kay's ago would have been in Tassie. It could have been three dead cars in Tassie out of the five. Cheers.

When do u want me to come fix it gordo lol might take few days to get ticket on the spirit sure zed would like road trip to the big island

Mick

I've got a trailer, if you could just come and pick it up Mick,that would be great. Lol.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears I'm another victim - sort of...

I noticed a couple of weeks ago I had a oil leak from the front of the engine, so the original 240Z harmonic balancer was whipped off only to discover a couple of serious issues...

The rubber in the 40yo Balancer has started to disintegrate, which has in turn unbalanced the crank and - after consultation with Peter Mac - most likely bent the nose & no1 main on the crank :(

Seems like Tassie might have finished it off... :(

Don't know what I'm going to do now!

Oh Dear, might have to send the motor over to Mighty Micks, there must be something in the water I mean Petrol. Lurch, we should give Dale a call, better give his car the once over, after all he has the oldest car. Cheers Gordon.

• 1 month later...