Jump to content

chartoo

Members
  • Posts

    365
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chartoo

  1. Im easy with the reflectors. Maybe just leave a small blank space, a few centimeters, so if ppl want to add reflectors or lights they can
  2. Z stuff is really short on the ground here in perth so 10 doesnt buy much. Running with no rust might get you a 2+2 Try gumtree or martin f
  3. I will take the front brake setup please
  4. Sorry can only post one at a time on time phone
  5. Here is my doodles. There might be a bit plain for some ppl but we are here to throw ideas around.
  6. For me I wouldnt like to cut the rear up. I think one that fits over the top and then comes down a bit more than standard to cover the fuel tank. I think designs wise nothing outrageous or too ricey as its a classic car. Will post up a design soon
  7. Great tell him we got 6 ppl interested now
  8. I have pm topstage but am still waiting for a reply
  9. Any luck with a some designs. We have few people def interested and more will come on board with a design in a new thread I think
  10. The problem is that the metal studs have broken out of the plastic vents so cant weld or tap. Was thinking a strong glue or metalmend? Also how much were they new and where?
  11. Hello. Just got hold of a vented bonnet but a few studs are broken off. Anybody know any tips for fixing or repairing them?
  12. Bump! Who else is keen guys? I really want this. Maybe its own thread would attract more people
  13. I would be in for one also. Single exhaust similar to the holden would be nice
  14. My idea was only to make a cosmetic rear skirt basically to break up my shaved rear end. Im not sure how to do it but after lots of research trying to match something up to the zed i decided it was too hard and would make one from scratch. I bought some universal rear bumper lights and will go from there
  15. Why dont you try a thread ever at hybridz. Maybe the yanks can help you find documentary evidence
  16. Hey got some mirrors im selling as im going in a different direction now Brand new never used $50 In perth or will post at buyer expense Call Andy 0422 700 254
  17. How many square meters of sound deading did you use?
  18. I paid 2k 4 years ago but those deals are a bit rarer these days as everyone is looking to get a 2 seater
  19. You always hold out for a engine package from another member. Thats where I got my L28 turbo package- 4K for the lot including gearbox, ecu and exhaust etc . Seemed a lot at the time but so glad i bought it now
  20. That flywheel is beautiful
×
×
  • Create New...