Qld based guys. 23/24 February trackday opportunity at Morgan Park

dat2kman

Link to MP's various circuit outlines, E is an old jig jog one which does not use the extension. http://www.morganparkraceway.com.au/circuit.htm

WTF is a "jigjog"? Weirdest description of a track ever!

Anything is better than nothing.

( i have no idea what the E track is, i just run it

The interesting thing about being able to run different circuit layouts is that you need a car for all occaisions, not something very specific and set up for just one circuit only ( lakeside)

QR has 3 layouts, it is funny how some whinge about "dont want to do this or that etc" its a circuit, just do it!

The links to the supps were put up here a couple weeks back by peter rx5.

Jason ;D  Seeing that you are referring to me my good man, is it OK for me to prefer fast, open circuits? Am I allowed to do that? Obviously there were reasons why those in charge at the Hysterics club chose the old clunker circuit rather than one including the quality new bit, but I guess those reasons are never going to be made public so bleh.

Jason ;D  Seeing that you are referring to me my good man, is it OK for me to prefer fast, open circuits? Am I allowed to do that? Obviously there were reasons why those in charge at the Hysterics club chose the old clunker circuit rather than one including the quality new bit, but I guess those reasons are never going to be made public so bleh.

Knew that one was coming! ;D

Settle on now boys - we all have something in common "cars & race circuits" where we can use them properly! :)

BTW: Sorry Jason - I have not made it back up the hill for a New Years drink - will rectify this Sunday if your about? ;)

• 1 month later...