Toecutter Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 I just subscribed to this You Tube show that comes out on a daily basis, today show: Quote
mikedoeslife Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 Haha, I guess this will tide me over until Top Gear finally returns! That Korean bird's pretty hot! Quote
Zeddophile Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 Haha, I guess this will tide me over until Top Gear finally returns! Top gear is back on over here? Unless you've watched them all already from the net, and you're waiting for a season that hasn't even started yet? Quote
mikedoeslife Posted July 22, 2007 Posted July 22, 2007 Haha yeah, I download it. The ones on SBS are from last season I think. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.