MaygZ Posted November 12, 2012 Posted November 12, 2012 I have made an error and purchased Z31 front and rears for my coilover conversion when I should have purchased 2 x front sets. I bought them from the US, so return is difficult, therefore I need to sell the rears to buy another set of fronts. They are un-used (never fitted to anything) and I am just hoping to get my money back on them (or thereabouts). I am looking for $350 for the pair. They come in the box with all the included nuts etc. I am very open to reasonable offers. MaygZ Quote
benny Posted November 13, 2012 Posted November 13, 2012 good luck maygz... but i think we scared all of the z31 fellows away!! Quote
lampy Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 Is it possible to get the open and closed lengths and maybe some photos of the upper and lower attachment. Hopefully i can make it fit a 1600 rear end Quote
MaygZ Posted November 30, 2012 Author Posted November 30, 2012 Lampy, the measurements are as follows (please note that these are the most accurate I can do): from bottom of thread to centre of bottom eyelet = 645mm - compressed = 470 length of threaded top = 30mm diameter of bottom eyelet = 12mm Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted November 30, 2012 Moderators Posted November 30, 2012 You may have some luck on eBay® with the Koni's... Quote
MaygZ Posted November 30, 2012 Author Posted November 30, 2012 Not yet. a few watchers, but no bidders as yet. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140891057686?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1203 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.