Traditional Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Well Hai My names Callum. I'm 18 years old, currently working in Brisbane as an IT Professional. I currently drive a Nissan Silvia S15 which I'm planning on selling, buying a small KE70 as a Daily and of course, a 240z as a project I plan to buy a 240z Shell and fully restoring it over the next few years, while eventually installing an RB26DETT. I'm in love with S30's. I thought I'd join this forum as I've been lurking for a while and everyone seems to be fairly friendly so I thought I might get some good ideas and Advice Quote
luvemfast Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Welcome. Nothing more Traditional than an RB26DETT powered Z Quote
Scoota G Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 and everyone seems to be fairly friendly Must have been lurking for a while, welcome to this nut house! Quote
Traditional Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 Well I was contemplating building an RB24 from a RB20 block with RB26 Crank and Rods, with oversized Pistons. Then possibly using an RB26 head because, let's admit it looks nicer haha Quote
Lynton Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Wow from an S15 into a KE70 that's like going from a PC to a 1st generation main frame computer. Lynton Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 17, 2012 Moderators Posted August 17, 2012 Welcome to the family.. Quote
dat2kman Posted August 17, 2012 Posted August 17, 2012 Brisbane,,,,, YES We need more Brisbane! Ke70 needs a 4age silvertop 20 valve, for goodness. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.