Cruise to Dimitri's Aladdin's Cave anyone? 6th October, LOCK IT IN!

Agno

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who should I be talking to in order to follow this up? Dimitri if you are my man I'll take all 3 if you can name me a price

I have the three. I need just one so i can send you the other two for postage. Like i was saying they are in repairable condition only.

But if Dimitri has one i dare say it is in perfect condition. The one i need is only to repair mine.

Yeah I want/need one so I can get it refurbed at an auto elec place somewhere... Alternatively if they work better than my current one (indicate left AND right!) that's a bonus.

Send me a PM with address and i'll send you all the ones i have spare.  ;D

Would have been great to have made it, it was touch and go with some work i had to do, work won out. Dimitri, do you think you have another complete indicator stalk/switch in working order? what year is it from? would a 74, 75,76 260z one work on 73 240? What about a fuse cover for 73 240? sorry one more, hanger hooks?

Thanks

John

• Moderators

I'll have to search for one, but if you can take a pic of the plugs on it, I can check with the ones I find. Different years of zeds had different plugs. Fuse covers I may have, again have to check and hanger hooks are the same. People who have seen how everything is organised understand how hard it is to find stuff; I wish it was all shelved and catalogued but its just one massive heap of parts...

Thanks Dimitri, I'll take some pics of the plugs and send them to you. Is there another trip to Aladdin's cave on the cards soon or should we try and pick a day and time to meet there? at the moment for me a Saturday after 12pm works best.

Regards

John

Hi Dimitri,

I was just wondering if you've had a chance to see the images i sent of the indicator switch plugs to check if you have one that matches, and if you have a 240z fuse cover and the hanger hooks, i appreciate you're busy if you haven't had time to check.

Regards

John