Riceburner Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 Hey guys I'm after one spindle pin but will buy a pair if I have to. Cheers,Gareth. Quote
Retro Z Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 Do you remember what they cost Mick? You wouldnt happen to know the part number? I will try my local Nissan dealer on monday i'll also let you know if i have any luck Gareth Quote
zzzzed Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 It was a couple of teas ago I bought it but $108 rings a bell. Sorry I don't have a part number. But they have it on file. Quote
Riceburner Posted May 12, 2012 Author Posted May 12, 2012 Ok, thanks guys. Seen them on eBay but they want $40 to post them. Quote
Retro Z Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 I'll message the ebay seller and see if they can do combined shipping if we get 3-4 pins. I'll get back to you as soon as i hear something. I might buy several if they do, as surely someone else may need one in the future as they are much cheaper and are genuine Nissan too Quote
Riceburner Posted May 12, 2012 Author Posted May 12, 2012 That sounds good thanks, if I get new ones I'll buy a pair just to be safe Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted May 12, 2012 Moderators Posted May 12, 2012 New part # is 55540-N3701 "Spindle Susp RR" Bought two new ones off ebay a while back and kept the labels...paid around $120? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.