Kirby Posted March 5, 2012 Posted March 5, 2012 Hey Guys, My chassis has a badly repaired fuel filler surround, the repro panels are no longer available from Warren. Looking for anyone that has a 2str chassis that is being parted that might feel like cutting it out and sending it my way. Cheers. Quote
Kirby Posted March 11, 2012 Author Posted March 11, 2012 Bump? Anyone? I'm also looking for a section of the rear bumper with the exhaust cutout. (can be 2+2). Quote
Retro Z Posted March 11, 2012 Posted March 11, 2012 You can use a 2+2 fuel filler surround. I done it on my previous 2 seater. The lid itself is a few mm's bigger, but the profile of the 2+2 guard was the same and the lock can be swapped over onto the 2+2 lid. I cut a 3 inch section and around the lid and it fitted perfect. I have a pic on my pc and can put up tomorrow for you all to see if you need. Quote
Kirby Posted March 11, 2012 Author Posted March 11, 2012 You can use a 2+2 fuel filler surround. I done it on my previous 2 seater. The lid itself is a few mm's bigger, but the profile of the 2+2 guard was the same and the lock can be swapped over onto the 2+2 lid. I cut a 3 inch section and around the lid and it fitted perfect. I have a pic on my pc and can put up tomorrow for you all to see if you need. Photos would be great! Quote
Kirby Posted April 3, 2012 Author Posted April 3, 2012 is bumping allowed? I am still very much after this. 2+2 ok as well. Quote
Kirby Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 This part is still eluding me. Anyone know of a 2-seater that is being wrecked somewhere? Please help! Quote
Scoota G Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Oh, i remember this post. I have one very close to rust free with door from a 2+2. Wanna picture? Quote
hardsurvival Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 i may have one slightly rusty i will check its condition its the fuel filer side yer and its of a 240z Quote
Kirby Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 i may have one slightly rusty i will check its condition its the fuel filer side yer and its of a 240z Cheers, let me know. Quote
Scoota G Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 I thought hardsurvival would have hooked you up. I'll go digging. PM me please so i know you are serious. Quote
hardsurvival Posted January 15, 2014 Posted January 15, 2014 i just saw this again so sorry left for overseas on a trip just called my old man he said he will send me some pics tomorrow afternoon when he gets back from work ill message you my number Quote
Scoota G Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 2 YEARS!!! I refuse to read this post anymore Quote
C.A.R. Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 I can make you one, if you are interested? Quote
Kirby Posted February 23, 2014 Author Posted February 23, 2014 2 YEARS!!! I refuse to read this post anymore You're not the only one! It's the last piece of bodywork I need before I can move to paint. ITS KILLING ME! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.