lampy Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 As title reads i am after a set of steering arms from a 240 or 260z Quote
nizm0zed Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 Im not quite sure what it is that you are asking for? Do you mean the parts that go between the steering rack body and the wheel hub? If so, you can buy them from any parts store. They will have to be ordered in, and there is an inner rack end and an outer rack end for both sides. http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,9505.0.html Ash will be able to help you out. Quote
lampy Posted February 18, 2012 Author Posted February 18, 2012 No the arms you are talking about are tie rods ends or rack ends. Im after the steering arms Quote
nizm0zed Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 Ahh! As they say, a picture tells a thousand words! Hopefully Mossy can help you out with that. If not, its likely that that many of the same era datto's share the same part, eg 120Y's, stanza's, 1600's Quote
luvemfast Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 Can someone measure the length and pitch of the holes? I've found some in my parts bin, but 2 different length ones. I'm hoping there are some shortened competition arms. Quote
mossy Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 Can someone measure the length and pitch of the holes? I've found some in my parts bin, but 2 different length ones. I'm hoping there are some shortened competition arms. The two outside holes are about 6 1/4 in apart Quote
luvemfast Posted February 19, 2012 Posted February 19, 2012 The two outside holes are about 6 1/4 in apart Cheers for the old school measurement, I'll break out my abacus to work it out in metric But. I have a feeling I have some shorter ones in my possession Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.