Agno Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 Hi Guys, Got a set of Superlites 15x7 +12 up for sale. They are gold finish with a silver lip (bit of peel) and have Dunlop Formula R tyres in 205/60/15 with barely roadworthy tyres. They were on my Zed but I have since changed wheels and they are surplus to my needs. They rubbed the castor rod on my car which has threaded coilovers, 20mm RCAs and is a 260Z (less hub offset = wheels closer to strut stock). After $300. Probably not worth freight but will freight at buyers expense. Pictures up when I can. PM or call me on 04 zero 2 595 nine 61 Cheers Alex Quote
aidannn Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 if you use e-go freight will be about 60$ - how much it cost me to send my superlites with tyres. Quote
Agno Posted October 12, 2011 Author Posted October 12, 2011 Depends where. E-go is very cheap though. i sent a set of wheels from Melbourne to cairns for $100 last time Quote
1600dave Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 8 spoke or 10 spoke ? I'm quite interested, wouldn't mind pics. If I were happy to pay for freight, would you be happy to send them up to Newcastle, NSW ? Quote
Agno Posted October 12, 2011 Author Posted October 12, 2011 I'm working away from home this week so i won't have photos until Saturday. I'll take a few snaps and throw them up when i can sorry guys Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.