redd71 Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 G'day all, Glad to have found the forum. I've already learned a lot from reading through a bunch of posts and wished I had come across the site before forking out for the '76 260z 2+2 I bought yesterday... I am a total nuffer with no mechanical aptitude or handy skills whatsoever (perfect person to buy a 260z that needs some love right...), but I owned a 260z quite a few years back as my 2nd car (total rust bucket that absolutley flew and handled like nothing else) and always regretted letting it go - so I am keen as to learn a lot from you good folks on here, and looking forward to getting some more km's in the car and slowly bringing her back to former glory. Cheers! Red Melbourne (Northern end) Quote
benny Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 Welcome to the forum Red!! Throw up some photos when you get a chance. Here is a link on how to post photos if your new to it- http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,2516.0.html Cheers, Benny Quote
Bruce Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 welcome Red, looking forward to seeing some photos and hearing some more about your car, cheers Bruce Quote
lightmaster240z Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 Welcome to the fun house look forward to meeting you and seeing your wheels Regards The Other Bruce Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted June 3, 2011 Moderators Posted June 3, 2011 Welcome Red, Hope we can help you with your project....and we need pics! Quote
Bruce Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 The Other Bruce I always thought I was the other Bruce, go figure............. Quote
redd71 Posted June 3, 2011 Author Posted June 3, 2011 Thanks guys. Appreciate it. Will post up some pics shortly (followed by many questions...) Cheers! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.